.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Cyberspace Casanova

Suave and debonaire,
he flits from blog to blog
flirting lasciviously,
leaving bits of innuendo
for each lovely maid.

He tenders verse in
one size fits all,
insulting ladies
left and right
in commonality.

Sublimely unaware of his offense,
he recoils in suprise when confronted.
Oh how it pains him to be labeled
feckless and insincere; he leaves,
proclaiming himself betrayed.

Of course he knows,
she still loves him;
how could she not?
He is a legendary Lothario
in his own mind.


CLA

no dedication is attached to protect the guilty

 
posted by Charlene Amsden at 9:07 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8/30/2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Pauline

    I just love this one! Gee, is it anyone I know? don't tell, for you will spoil my foolish dreams.

     
  • At 8/30/2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Bazza

    The last 2 lines fit every man I know, including myself!

     
  • At 9/09/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger bitingblondewit

    This is awesome! He posted a nasty comment to my blog when I finally told he'd crossed the line one too many times and asked him to stop visiting. This is great and the character is dead on!